- About Weevil
- Issue #14
- Issue #13
- Issue #12
- Issue #11
- Issue #10
- Issue #9
- Issue #8
- Eating Up Time: the Clock Carnivory Comes to Town
- Focus on Transport
- Solo: the Pedal-Powered Car
- Airships: Back Without a Bang?
- Don't Move a Muscle
- Power Plants
- On the Commute with Optimus Prime
- The Future is Coming... on Stilts
- The Car with Wings
- Google, You Can Drive my Car
- Vertical Tourist Transporters... to Space?
- Horse Power
- Milk - the Cure for Lactose Intolerance
- Allergic to Life
- Mind: Your Own Business
- US Military: Building Robots for a Scarier Tomorrow
- Very Alternative Fuels
- Boogie Worm-daland
- The Greater Hamster of Alsace - A Tragedy in Several Acts
- Science is Weird: There Flies Another Quantum
- Vampire of the Issue
- Cryptozoology: The Mysterious Goat-Sucker
- Issue #7
- Issue #6
- Issue #5
- Issue #4
- Issue #3
- Issue #2
- Issue #1
Well well, welcome to our eighth issue! More and more Weevillers are joining our midst, with record numbers of writers and articles for this eighth issue. This term, we are focusing on transport, bringing you the best and the craziest from the world of vehicles. Feast your eyes upon flying cars, horse-driven carriages and mind-driven machines!
We also bring you a brand new column, providing you with a glimpse into the wonders of Cryptozoology. And you can tell us just what you think by leaving a comment or a rating on our shiny website.
So what are you waiting for? Get Weevilling!
What is that, dear reader? You ask us if we have covered this Weevil in superglue and sprinkled cocaine on the inner pages? Well, let's just say we're glad you find it hard to put our magazine down. And because we know you can never wait for a new release, we have started our own weekly blog, Pick of the Week, on our website. Now it's Weevilly Goodness all year around, so stop scratching your arms already, and go check it out!