- About Weevil
- Issue #14
- Issue #13
- Issue #12
- Issue #11
- Hasta la Beesta, Baby
- Air: the Ultimate Light Snack
- How round do you like your apples, sir?
- Little Savannah of Horrors
- Do you do durians? – Weird Fruits
- Floor food for thought
- Want Clever Kids? Let Them Eat Dirt!
- Nutty German Scientists Use Marzipan PCR
- Chef, e-mail me my dinner, and I shall print it
- Sweeny Todd: The (Very) Junior Years
- Biology made them do it?
- Bringing Mammoths to Life
- Wait... that was supposed to be a metaphor?
- Why did Nessie cross the road?
- Transplant of the Issue
- Issue #10
- Issue #9
- Issue #8
- Issue #7
- Issue #6
- Issue #5
- Issue #4
- Issue #3
- Issue #2
- Issue #1
Welcome, one and all, to the eleventh Weevil!
The end of Lent term already, hasn’t time flown.
Why, it seems only yesterday that it was snowing and cold…
We’ve delved into food this term, searching out the weirdest and wackiest stories to titillate and terrify (although probably more titillation than terror will occur). In addition, there are many articles with no discernible relevance to food, just in case you hate food. I assume some of you must. Weirdos.
Don’t let me delay you, happy consumer – read on, read on…